Tips for Training EvaluationThe Mine Safety and Health Administration of the US Department of Labor has a section of their website that provides practical tips for carrying out training evaluation.
There are five tips:
- Organizing your thinking about evaluation reviews Kirkpatrick's four levels.
- Planning with a training evaluation worksheet along with the worksheet itself, this tip provides straightforward instructions for using the worksheet.
- Ways to gather data offers guidance for choosing the best evaluation method to fit your particular situation.
- Recognizing mistakes in survey questions needs to be read in conjunction with Tip 5 (see below).
- Writing better survey questions an excellent summary, with clear examples.
Labels: Evaluation of training